soft tasty vegetarian tikki’s made from hung curd and cheese with the crunchiness and flavours of veggies and pepper.
- 250 gms hung curd
- 2 tbsp roasted chana powder(besan)
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp clove powder
- salt to taste
for filling :
- 1 tsp cashew nuts
- 1 tsp almond
- 1 green chilli
- 1 tsp chooped corriander leaves
- take hung curd, roasted chana powder, red chilli powder, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder, clove powder and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- make small balls of the mixture.
- in the filling add 1 tsp of the batter that we have prepared.
- add this filling in the balls.
- roll out these balls on refined flour(maida) and shalow fry it.
- serve with green chutney.